Deloitte Certified ServiceNow Solution Developer - Security Clearance (remote) in Raleigh, North Carolina
ServiceNow Solution Developer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects, and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
Work you'll do:
Deloitte provides Integrated Risk Management (IRM) services, IT Asset Management (ITAM) including Configuration Management Database (CMDB) Services, and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) services based on the client's immediate and long-term needs. By coupling our business and cyber risk functional experts on platform automation and integration with our risk and compliance domain leaders across Risk & Financial Advisory, Deloitte can provide a full spectrum of services.
As a ServiceNow IRM, ITAM and/or GRC developer you will be a key member of the overall project team working to implement and configure ServiceNow for clients in one or more of these applications. Some examples of what you will do include:
Successfully implement ServiceNow Application(s) throughout the full Software Development Lifecycle.
Design and build systems integrations through various methods (Web services, LDAP, SQL)
You will provide customizations such as building workflows, importing data, integrating with external data sources via API's and scripting, customizing the screens, forms and lists, building reports and dashboards, maintaining group and role access.
You will analyze system performance issues and determine performance enhancements.
Work with clients to identify target use cases for automation, as well as defining and documenting business and functional requirements for software development.
Evaluate ServiceNow platform performance, debug software problems, and make recommendations for problem resolution .
• BA/BS Degree in Business or any Technology discipline, Mathematic, Engineering or Information Management Systems
• 1 year plus hands-on experience in the following:
o Development, support, administration, and implementation of ServiceNow.
o Strong knowledge of the ServiceNow data model and relationships
o Experience administering a ServiceNow instance including group roles, permissions, modifications for business rules, workflows, UI pages, UI actions, UI policies.
• Possess or ability to obtain & maintain security clearance.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Fluent language skills in English, both oral and written
• Relational database expertise in relation to an enterprise software system (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
• Proficiency with spreadsheets, Power Point and calendar management; ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
• 1+ years of consulting experience in defining business and functional requirements and working with technology teams to support these requirements through automation using IRM software that includes but is not limited to Archer or ServiceNow.