Deloitte Azure Cloud Security Senior Consultant (AAD/MS IAM) in Raleigh, North Carolina
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Advisory Cloud Cyber Risk Services team and become a member of the largest group of Cyber Risk individuals worldwide.
Work you'll do
As a Security Senior Consultant, you will be at the front lines with our clients supporting them with their Cloud Cyber Risk needs specifically helping them address Active Directory (AD) health and navigate the journey to the cloud on the Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD) Platform. This will include:
Microsoft MFA, SSO, Conditional Access, B2B and B2C and on-premise Active Directory
Architect, design, and implement large-scale Active Directory / Azure Active Directory deployments/migrations/upgrades
Performing technical health checks for the AD/AAD platforms/environments prior to broader deployments.
Assisting clients with Azure B2B, B2C including SAML, OAUTH, OpenID Connect protocols
Assisting clients with Migrating applications (legacy platforms or other) to Azure AD
Assisting clients cleaning up the Active Directory environment and prepare them for Azure AD/O365 migration
Assisting clients with configuration and delivery of cloud security and compliance reports.
Assisting clients with configuration and delivery of Azure Advanced Threat Protection.
Providing technical support for AD/AAD services and resolve service-related issues through research and troubleshooting and working with Microsoft.
Implementation of industry leading practices around AD/AAD cyber risks and cloud security for clients.
Troubleshooting system level problems in a multi-vendor, multi-protocol network environment.
Documenting platform technical issues, analysis, client communication, and resolution as part of cyber risk mitigation steps.
Executing on AD/AAD cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle - assess, design, and implementation & post implementation reviews.
Perform health check, discovery and cleanup of Active Directory Infrastructure
Analyze and review Active Directory services such as DNS, DHCP, Group Policy etc.
Perform Active Directory security assessments specific to ESAE implementations
Implement Active Directory RBAC model to secure the AD environment
Provide internal technical training to Advisory personnel as needed.
Support Managed Services team on client calls as necessary.
Acting as a subject matter expert on cyber risk for the Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory platforms.
• Contribute to eminence activities, such as whitepapers pertaining to IAM technologies
Deloitte Advisory's Cloud Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
• 4+ years of experience in technical consulting, client problem solving, architecting and designing solutions
Working experience in at least one of the areas listed below.
• 4+ years of hands-on technical experience enterprise-with Microsoft Identity and Access management and EMS services (Azure Active Directory, Azure Active Directory premium solutions, conditional access, SSO, MFA, PAM/PIM, and third party IAM solution integration with AAD) in implementation and operations. This should include designing and implementing AAD for organizations including integrations with applications
- 4+ years of hands-on technical experience Identity and Access Management (IAM) on Active Directory. This should include designing and implementing AD for organizations including integrations with applications
Ideally the following technical experience:
• 3+ years of working with IAM Protocols such as WS-Fed, SAML, OpenID Connect and OAuth.
• 3+ years of hands-on technical experience implementing IAM focused security solutions for Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory
• 4+ years of working knowledge with Azure Cloud service provider technologies
• 2+ years of working knowledge with Azure Advanced Threat Protection
• Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
• BA/BS Degree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Preferred: Certifications such as: Microsoft new roles-based certifications, CCSP, CCSK, CISSP, CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, MCSA certification a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.