Deloitte ServiceNow Engineer in Providence, Rhode Island
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below;
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Infrastructure is focused on rethinking how security is integrated across modernized infrastructure as cyber threats become more complex. If you're seeking a career implementing, architecting, and-in select cases-handling next generation controls to manage security risks and exposure, then the Cyber Infrastructure team at Deloitte is for you.
Work you'll do:
Responsible for deploying, configuring, and maintaining security baselines within the Azure cloud environment. He/she should be able to set up and manage access to cloud resources using accounts, users, and groups. He/she should be knowledgeable about potential vulnerabilities of virtual machines and container deployment systems. Should have the Microsoft Azure Security Engineer certification. Understands the division of responsibility for designing and maintaining a secure cloud environment.
The ideal candidate should have a foundation across GRC platform.
As a Solution Senior Consultant for the ServiceNow team, you will:
• Lead engagement planning, organizing, budgeting, and execution of project delivery
• Develop analysis and advise clients on improving operations, processes and analytics.
• Deliver projects and lead clients in strategic planning, program development, process transformation, technology enablement, analytics and decision support, and people change management.
• Facilitate client workshops and discussions, rapidly evaluate dynamic situations, and manage stakeholder expectations.
• Build and nurture strong relationships with senior client decision makers.
• Oversee initiatives in our innovation labs to launch new products focused on specific industry challenges.
• Own business development activities, including client presentations, proposals and contract writing.
• Participate in initiatives to improve the capabilities of the practice developing thought leadership, attending industry conferences, tradeshows and author articles.
BA/BS Degree in Business or any Technology discipline, Mathematic, Engineering or Information Management Systems
Minimum 1 year plus experience with the following:
• Overseeing and delivering consulting projects with successful outcome
• Experience working in the GRC environment with a track record of managing and executing corporate projects and growth initiatives
• Leading GRC technology platform such as Archer, or ServiceNow.
• Deep analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to thrive in ambiguous situations.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.