Deloitte Lead Full Stack Developer in Princeton, New Jersey
Our firm is investing in new ways to deliver value to our clients, bringing IP to the market through the use of assets, solutions and products. The Assets and Hybrid Business Ventures offering was established to surface, build, incubate, scale, and maintain new, world-class technology-based assets focused on improving the customer experience. Among our highest-priority asset is TrueServe - an integrated, multi-platform asset that accelerates contact center transformation - the move of legacy systems to cloud; the realization of seamless omnichannel experiences; and hyper personalization through integration of customer data and conversational artificial intelligence.
Work you'll do:
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join the TrueServe Product Group. This role is on the Heartbeat team, a conversational AI platform and ecosystem. The selected candidate will be tasked with developing capabilities for our Design, Analytics, and Discovery tool sets.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database and ensuring the high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Implementation of server-side logic to integrate with the front-end application.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code by implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
• Research, design, and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant capabilities in NodeJS.
• Implementation of security and data protection.
• Integration of data storage solutions like Postgres, and NoSQL Database like Redis.
• 5+ Years of relevant industry experience.
• Software Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
• 4+ years of Integration of multiple data sources and databases.
• Understanding of the fundamental design patterns and principles behind a scalable application.
• Strong knowledge of automated end to end testing platforms and unit tests.
• Proficient in code versioning tools such as Git and Code Reviews
• Proficient in writing API documentation in systems like Swagger.
• Limited sponsorship may be available.
• Strong proficiency with NodeJS written in TypeScript and experience with 1 or more frameworks such Express JS, Strong Loop, etc.
• Experience with Python, Groovy, GoLang, Java, Spring Framework, Event Monitoring, Terraform, and& K8s .
• Strong understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming and promises and its quirks and workarounds.
• Strong understanding of security compliance, user authentication and authorization between multiple systems (Internal or Third party), servers, and environments.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.