Deloitte Cyber Oracle Cloud Application Security & Business Process Controls Manager in Princeton, New Jersey
Oracle ERP Cloud Application Security and Business Process Manager
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Join our Cyber & Strategic Risk Application Security team and help organizations build the controls they need to protect enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and other core business applications.
Work you'll do
As a Manager in our Cyber & Strategic Risk Application Security team, you will be part of our Oracle practice and will be responsible for delivering application security for Oracle Cloud ERP, HCM, SCM and business process controls implementations and assessments. Responsibilities will include assessment, design and implementation of application security, automated controls and governance, risk and compliance (GRC).
Deloitte's Risk and Financial Advisory team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber & Strategic Risk practice.
Visa sponsorship may be available
6+ years of experience with Oracle Security and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
Led 3+ end-to-end implementation project in Oracle Cloud ERP
• 3+ years of leading efforts in designing, building, testing, an deploying business and support roles with Oracle Cloud (ERP, HCM or SC)
• 3+ years of experience in large and complex projects with multiple rollouts for countries/regions
• 3+ years of experience in managing teams
• 3+ years of experience in leading security design workshops
2+ years of experience in designing, configuring and implementing Oracle Risk Management Cloud (Advanced Access Controls (AAC), Advanced Financial Controls (AFC) and Financial Reporting Controls (FRC))
• Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
• BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, or Business
• 3+ years of leading project, budget, and resource management
• Ability to travel up to 50%
Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred
Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM or CISA is desired
Experience with Oracle ERP Cloud Security concepts across application modules
Knowledge of Oracle ERP/HCM Cloud security design and implementation methodology
Strong understanding of Segregation of Duties (SOD) frameworks and personally identifiable information (PII)
Knowledge of business process, user provisioning process, and security maintenance process preferred
Expertise with Oracle Risk Management Cloud - Advanced Access Controls (AAC), Advanced Financial Controls (AFC) and Financial Reporting Controls (FRC)
Oracle Risk Management Cloud Certified Implementation Specialist Certification is desired
Strong understating of Single Sign-on (SSO) and Multi-factored authentication (MFA)
• Knowledge/experience in data protection tools and techniques
• Knowledge/experience in identity access management tools
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.