Deloitte VDI/VMWare Administrator in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client's business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
Work you'll do
We are seeking a VDI engineer and VMWare SME to assist the design, implementation, and operations of an agency VDI solution.
• Designing of Enterprise VDI solution to supports 14k users
• VMWare vSphere engineer with a thorough understanding of design, configuration, and management of VDI solutions.
• Design and build out enterprise active directory structure.
• Assisting in the design of the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
• Installation and configuration of VMWare ESXi hypervisors.
• Installation and configuration of Virtual Center Server Appliances (VCSA).
• Deployment and configuration of host clusters, HA, and DRS.
• Deployment and configuration of vRealize Operations Manger
• Deployment, configuration, and maintenance of vSAN (storage).
• Design, deployment, and maintenance of Desktop Pools (either in Horizon View of Citrix XenDesktop).
• Configuration, deployment, and continual maintenance of desktop images.
• Work with others to execute application virtualization where necessary.
• Deploy and maintain Microsoft Windows 2012 and 2016 Servers, as well as Windows 10 virtual machines.
• Assist with the design, deployment, configuration, and maintenance of the DCSA Active Directory environment.
• Deploy and maintain applicable Group Policy Objects in order to apply necessary controls and DISA/agency required security settings.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Experience in Enterprise VDI solutions
Experience installing and configuring VMWare ESXi hypervisors
Experience with Virtual Center Server Appliances
Experience with Microsoft Windows 2012 and 2016 Servers
Comp TIA Security+ Certification
Bachelor's degree required
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Secret security clearance required
Travel up to 10-20%, based on project and client need.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.