Deloitte Marketing Project Specialist-Deloitte’s Green Dot Agency in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Marketing Project Management Specialist-Deloitte's Green Dot Agency
Are you a marketing and communications professional who has demonstrated experience in designing, producing, and executing client-focused marketing programs and are looking to take your skills to the next level? Are you interested in creating integrated, cross-channel marketing deliverables that advance the Deloitte brand and deliver on the strategic objectives of marketing campaigns? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, working with colleagues in a virtual setting, to meet our business and client needs?
The Marketing Project Management Specialist operates in Deloitte's internal marketing agency, overseeing all workflow for business-aligned campaigns and projects in a timely and effective manner.
The Team Deloitte's marketing and communications team combines the power of Deloitte's brand with the most inspired marketing techniques to produce business results for our clients. From events to social media to digital strategy and execution, we elevate the Deloitte brand and strategic positioning, delivering a cohesive, consistent experience. The team brings together creative and technology skills, business insights, and industry best practices to develop innovative creative assets that engage our clients. It also executes with agility and measurable performance through best-of-breed solutions, centralization of key information and operations, and optimization of data, tools, people, and process.
This position is part of Deloitte's in-house agency, project managing marketing campaigns and projects. Responsibilities include:
• Must have agency experience (in-house or external agency).
• Provides day-to-day work guidance to the project team to drive team accountability, which may include internal agency employees, vendors/contractors, and hired consultants.
• Organizes, plans, and leads campaign and project status and progress meetings; documents project summary; and provides Account Manager and/or senior leadership ongoing updates concerning campaign and project completion.
• Responsible for preparing project budget and managing fiscal performance to plan; ensures campaign and project costs are controlled and carefully monitored, both hours and dollars.
• Leads in the scoping process and development of statements of work and project timelines.
• Monitors out-of-scope requests and initiates additional estimates and approvals.
• Works hand-in-hand with Account Management, Creative, Communications, and Strategy colleagues for campaign execution.
• Maintains full ownership of operational aspects of campaign and project execution and reporting in Workfront, ensuring that work is on time and on budget.
• Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
• Effectively manages multidisciplinary teams, which may consist of creatives, technologists, media experts, data analysts, etc.
• Champion quality and integrity of in-house agency deliverables.
• Identify potential project risks and develop contingency plans.
• Collaborates with counterparts and leverages Workfront to prioritize work and resource assignments.
Project Management skills
• Advanced proficiency Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
• Advanced proficiency Team oriented approach with ability to take initiative, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet client expectations and deadlines across multiple projects
• Proficient Organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Proficient Organized with ability to prioritize and manage client expectations across multiple, competing projects/priorities with aggressive due dates and quick turn-around times
• Proficiency preferred Agile marketing project management knowledge and skills
• Proficient Ability to work in a matrixed organization with a virtual team, experience in large corporate setting, and/or professional services a plus
• Advanced proficiency w ritten and verbal communication skills
• Proficient Executive presence, professional client service manner, demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management and adapt to business needs
• Proficient Collaborative working style to build relationships, including collaborating with multiple business marketing teams, technology teams, sales, and vendors
• Proficient in Microsoft (Outlook, Word/PowerPoint, Excel )
• Proficiently preferred Workfront or other MRM tool
• Certification Project Management a plus
• Bachelor's Required
• 2-8 years of experience
• Travel up to 20% (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $59,035-$108,715.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.