Deloitte Healthcare TouchWorks Senior Analyst in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology who wants to work in a collaborative environment? As an experienced Healthcare TouchWorks Senior Analyst, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. Visa sponsorship not available for this position.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Currently, working with our project team and our healthcare client, you will guide team members to provide direct input to the overall engineering process and to team meetings. Coordinate within a team environment is essential to work on various aspects of the platform and products, as is a devotion of collaboration to problem solve, design sophistically, and increase product quality. This job is a remote working role.
This role requires expertise in healthcare TouchWorks application, configuration management and understanding hospital and clinician workflows. This position is a infrastructure and management engineer on our application infrastructure team. This role is responsible for supporting and maintaining our TouchWorks environment to ensure system stability. You will also assist with SQL queries for troubleshooting and dB updates, testing of patches and monitoring the system. Requires TouchWorks app configuration and front end experience.
You will communicate regularly with Engagement Managers (Directors), project team members, and representatives from various functional and / or technical teams, including escalating any matters that require additional attention and consideration from engagement management. You will also independently and collaboratively lead client engagement workstreams focused on improvement, optimization, and transformation of processes including implementing leading practice workflows, addressing deficits in quality, and driving operational outcomes.
Guides the infrastructure system analysis, definition, verification, and validation to ensure the evolving systems meet the requirements for the organization, including weekly review and monitoring of capacity and performance reports. Attends architectural review board meetings to ensure standards and the appropriate technical solutions are implemented. Manages ticket queues to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner, ensuring Service Level Agreements are met.
Provides technical expertise and support of Enterprise Infrastructure systems distributed across several data centers. Participates in short and long range technical and architectural planning. Guides all technical activities for infrastructure systems to ensure high reliability, efficiency, and cost effectiveness.
You will support and enhance products on larger, more complex, or multiple products for enterprise resource planning, budgeting, data warehousing, and financial reporting. You will collaborate with finance and vendors to ensure products and solutions are properly supported. This role provides support to ensure all products are functioning optimally, data integrity is intact and financial reports are in alignment with are produced timely and accurately. You will participate in implementing or enhancing products and solutions following the hybrid product/project development and implementation lifecycle. Visa sponsorship not available for this position.
Our Core Technology Operations (CTO) team offers differentiated operate services for our clients with solutions to help organizations scale and optimize critical business operations, drive speed to outcome, deliver business transformation, and build resilience in an uncertain future.
Our operate services within CTO include:
• Foundry Services: Operate services providing flexible, recurring resource capacity for client initiatives, projects, tasks, and enhancement
• Managed Services: Operate services that provide ongoing maintenance, monitoring, and optimization for IT/Engineering applications & products
• 3 + years in healthcare industry
• 3 + years' experience TouchWorks app configuration and front end experience
• 3 + years in TouchWorks healthcare application
• 3+ years in configuration management
• Expertise in hospital and clinician workflows. Good understanding of revenue cycle workflows in hospital system.
• Ability and motivation to work remotely with the US
• B achelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Analytical/ decision making responsibilities
• Analytical ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks into manageable work products
• Can operate independently or with minimum supervision
• Excellent written and communication Skills
• Ability to deliver technical demonstrations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.