Deloitte Coupa Consultant Solution Specialist- Location Open in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Coupa Consultant you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
• Resolve both functional and technical issues specific to sourcing & procurement solutions
• Demonstrate solid functional knowledge of the Coupa modules: Sourcing, Contract Management, and P2P
• Display hands-on functional and technical system knowledge of Coupa S2P standard processes and configurations
• Understanding of procure to pay, source to contract, category management as it pertains to sourcing and procurement processes
• Coordinate and execute supplier enablement programs including cXML/EDI, CSP, and SAN
• Develop catalog enablement strategy and build hosted and punchout catalogs
• Show ability to troubleshoot Coupa for S2P
• Work and consult with client technical/functional teams to design and invent solutions enhancements to optimize performance
• Conduct strategic sourcing events via Coupa sourcing tool
• Provide contract migration from legacy system to Coupa Contract tool
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology, and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients.
We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
2-5 years of technical/functional knowledge of Coupa modules: Sourcing, Contract Management, and P2P
Worked on at least 2 Coupa implementation projects of the most recent version
Ability to work in design workshops, gather and document business requirements
Create, write, and execute test scripts in Coupa system as well as perform cutover activities
Demonstrate hands-on experiences with supplier enablement and catalog enablement
Strong skills with PPT and Excel
Travel up to 10% annually
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Ability to work within project teams to deliver task assignments on or before deadlines
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
Prior hands-on experience on providing Coupa AMS services
Business process design and modeling
Prior big consulting firm experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.