Deloitte AMI Software Automation Testing-Manager in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
AMI Software Automation Testing-Manager
Are you a talented, detail-oriented software testing professional, interested in working in a team atmosphere to create innovative solutions that solves our clients' most complex issues? Are you interested in creating elegant, effective solutions, while continually learning and expanding your skills?
Work you'll do
As an Automation Testing Manager you will bring considerable Automation Testing expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients. • Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors • Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. • Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures. • Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
Application Modernization & Innovation
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Application Modernization & Innovation consultants leverage the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help our clients dream, explore, build, and optimize their future. The AMI practice delivers end-to-end technology solutions to enable and improve our clients' core business operations. AM&I is composed of three different areas- Service Delivery & Business Design, Application Modernization & Migration and Quality Engineering.
Managers in the Automation Testing practice are required to have:
• 8 years of relevant consulting or industry experience. • Minimum of 2 Full Life Cycle system delivery implementations in a testing role. • At least 6 years of leading Testing efforts, including experience with all phases of testing • At least 4 years of experience with estimating testing efforts, standing up and structuring >10 resource testing teams, defining the testing strategy for large scale programs and ensuring requirements traceability throughout the system development lifecycle. • At least 4 years in design and implementation of large-scale test automation solutions for cross technology applications using cloud-based web and mobile platforms • Deep understanding of system architecture and experience with test automation for front-end, service layer, and back-end testing/API testing • Experience in implementing automated test frameworks using container based service schedulers (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) • Experience in implementing continuous testing techniques (build, integrate and report) and automation code review process using automated tools (Maven, CircleCI, SVN, GIT, Jenkins, Bamboo etc.) • Possesses understanding of robotics in the context of test automation • Follow and identify new age automation techniques to design and update existing automation framework • Experience with tracking and reporting SLAs and KPIs in a managed services testing engagement • Experience with implementing techniques such as Service Virtualization using CA, HP or IBM tools • Experience in robotics solutions such as UIPath, AutomationAnywhere or BluePrism • Experience in Python NLTK or similar natural language processing technology • Deep understanding of API architecture, API gateway policies and API testing • A willingness to travel 50% of the time. • Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience • Limited Immigration sponsorship maybe available
In addition, successful Automation Testing Managers will have the following preferred background:
• Testing Techniques - Understand the various approaches used in testing, including (e.g. desk checking), white-box (logic drive), black-box (requirements driven), load testing, coverage testing and regression testing.
• Hands on Experience in Machine Learning models such as neural networks (eg: TensorFlow) would be a plus
• Technical expertise in implementing industry standard testing methodology and tools
• Experience implementing testing best practices specific to the test planning and execution processes and gaining buy-in for changes from executives
• Experience with enterprise applications such as Siebel, SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, and Salesforce
• Experience building a Testing Center of excellence
• A deep understanding of test planning and delivery challenges
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.