Deloitte Asset Performance Manager - Human Capital as a Service in Phoenix, Arizona
Asset Performance Manager - Human Capital as a Service (HCaaS)
Working with the Asset Strategy and Innovation Leaders, and the HCaaS COO, the Asset Performance Manager will support governance and financial performance measurement for all HC assets. Working in coordination across the Human Capital as a Service team, the manager will help educate stakeholders and drive the path forward for financial performance planning and measurement of key metrics and key performance indicators across the Human Capital asset portfolio
The Human Capital as a Service team supports Deloitte's Human Capital offering in driving innovation, building assets and helping to monetize our technology. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, the Asset Performance Manager will focus their highly skilled efforts in measuring the impact of these efforts across Human Capital consulting.
Work you'll do:
The Asset Performance Manager is responsible for the ongoing intake and governance of all HC assets. As an Asset Monetization Manager, you will:
• Support the HC Asset Governance methodology across HC
• Support asset goal setting, financial performance tracking, and ongoing QBRs.
• Own Offering-level reporting in partnership with Finance.
• Support cross-consulting stakeholder management - Working on special projects and initiatives with our New Business Innovation and Hybrid Finance teams
• Work across offering portfolios on reviewing and revising asset monetization paths on an as-needed basis
• Support monthly engagement calls with Asset Champions and Asset Owners as needed
• 5+ years in product financial management relevant experience preferred and Financial acumen
• Advanced excel skills; Tableau preferred
• Stakeholder management, project management, storyboarding with limited guidance
• Process and methodology design Attention to detail; ability to work independently and manage upward
*Advanced Degree preferred
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.