Deloitte Strategic Pricing and Deal Manager in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Strategic Pricing and Deal Manager - ConvergeHEALTH
Are you looking for an organization with startup spirit or enterprise strength? Now you can have both! We are looking for talented individuals with an innovative mindset, passion for helping emerging technologies enter new markets, and an analytical skillset to be a strategic deal advisor to our innovation teams.
We are currently seeking a deal & pricing strategist to lead our ConvergeHEALTH Pricing and Deal Desk team, supporting a wide portfolio of global clients across varied products and use cases across Life Sciences, Healthcare, and extending into additional industries.
This role will also have the opportunity to work with the Hybrid Business Design team, defining and refining methodologies and best practices to be applied more broadly across Consulting's Hybrid Businesses and associated assets and innovations.
Work you'll do:
You will play a critical role in the overall strategy of the company, bringing new innovations to our clients. You will be an expert in creative deal constructs and pricing for value and will advise the Deloitte Consulting leaders responsible for selling our new technology innovations. You will also manage the deal execution process, which requires collaborating with multiple functions such as Business Leadership, Sales, Finance, Legal, Product Management and Sales Ops to provide governance for deal approvals and supporting contractual terms.
• Provide thought leadership to develop innovative and strategic deal structures to fit the needs of the business and our customers
• Work with account teams to set deal objectives and create an actionable strategy to execute the deal
• Develop strategy for pricing and discount structure to maximize value
• Drive approvals of non-standard business terms from stakeholders across legal, finance, tax, independence and risk
• Analyze pricing data and provide guidelines and recommendations
• Develop best practices for pricing, based on the improved use of data and market knowledge to support decisions
• Create, refresh and maintain price lists/structures based on product enhancements and market learnings and development
• Create sales support materials to educate sales teams on best practices and standards for product pricing
• Develop deal frameworks, offer guidance and lead negotiation on deal structures
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Economics or a related field; MBA preferred
• 7+ years of relevant experience in pricing strategy or deal structuring role
• Proven experience in developing and executing multi-year software, SaaS, and hybrid services/technology deals with enterprise clients
• Solid grasp of SaaS business models and contract terms, value-based pricing and contract negotiation
• Proven ability to successfully partner with internal senior stakeholders from various parts of the organization, with varying degrees of technical aptitude, and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally
• Ability to absorb and recollect a large amount of detail and provide audience-specific context to drive efficient outcome focused meetings
• Experience interfacing effectively with all levels of management in a work environment in which priorities are frequently shifting
• Excellent executive presence, meeting facilitation, problem-solving, and business judgment skills
• Outstanding communicator including written, presentations, and analysis
• Executes with urgency (startup time)
• Proactive, detail-oriented and flexible
• Strong organizational skills, including project management experience
• Life Sciences and Healthcare technology experience
• Open to travel as needed (up to 20%) (While up to 20% of travel is typical of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.