Deloitte SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Consultant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Consultant
Are you a natural leader with a passion to dig in and pioneer new technology-enabled methods and processes for some of the largest corporate entities in the world? Our team works on the cutting-edge building and delivering the next generation of HR applications and services to clients. We're looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what's possible.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below.
Work you'll do
Use your knowledge and experience to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR function today by:
• Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client
• Contribute to and help to manage work streams that contribute to the overall project success
• Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
• Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
The Human Capital As-A-Service Asset Group brings together our products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create sustained relationships with our clients. Human Capital's Asset group will continue to evaluate and incorporate new products and operate services in our portfolio as we grow. We will help clients navigate the future through Bersin Insights, CulturePath / EngagePath and Change Scout.
• 4+ years of experience configuring, implementing and/or supporting SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
• 2+ years Full Life-cycle implementations of SAP SuccessFactors, from planning to configuration through go-live
• Certification in at least one SuccessFactors module, preferably Recruiting
• Experience managing work streams, including monitoring for project issues and sound judgement for escalation
• Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
• Must live near, or relocate to, the Lake Mary, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ area
• Travel up to 10% annually
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.