Deloitte R&FA- Active Directory-Identity-Consultant-A&T in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Job Title: Security Consultant (Microsoft Azure Active Directory and Active Directory (AAD/AD))
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Advisory Cloud Cyber Risk Services team and become a member of the largest group of Cyber Risk individuals worldwide.
Work you'll do
As a Security Consultant, you will be at the front lines with our clients supporting them with their Cloud Cyber Risk needs specifically helping them address Active Directory (AD) health and navigate the journey to the cloud on the Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD) Platform. This will include:
Microsoft MFA, SSO, Conditional Access, B2B and B2C and on-premise Active Directory
Architect, design, and implement large-scale Active Directory / Azure Active Directory deployments/migrations/upgrades
Performing technical health checks for the AD/AAD platforms/environments prior to broader deployments.
Assisting clients with Azure B2B, B2C including SAML, OAUTH, OpenID Connect protocols
Assisting clients with Migrating applications (legacy platforms or other) to Azure AD
Assisting clients cleaning up the Active Directory environment and prepare them for Azure AD/O365 migration
Assisting clients with configuration and delivery of cloud security and compliance reports.
Assisting clients with configuration and delivery of Azure Advanced Threat Protection.
Providing technical support for AD/AAD services and resolve service-related issues through research and troubleshooting and working with Microsoft.
Implementation of industry leading practices around AD/AAD cyber risks and cloud security for clients.
Troubleshooting system level problems in a multi-vendor, multi-protocol network environment.
Documenting platform technical issues, analysis, client communication, and resolution as part of cyber risk mitigation steps.
Executing on AD/AAD cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle - assess, design, and implementation & post implementation reviews.
Perform health check, discovery, and cleanup of Active Directory Infrastructure
Analyze and review Active Directory services such as DNS, DHCP, Group Policy etc.
Perform Active Directory security assessments specific to ESAE implementations
Implement Active Directory RBAC model to secure the AD environment
Provide internal technical training to Advisory personnel as needed.
Support Managed Services team on client calls as necessary.
Acting as a subject matter expert on cyber risk for the Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory platforms.
• Contribute to eminence activities, such as whitepapers pertaining to IAM technologies
Deloitte Advisory's Cloud Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation, and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
• 2+ years of experience in technical consulting, client problem solving, architecting, and designing solutions
Working experience in at least one of the areas listed below.
• 2+ years of hands-on technical experience enterprise-with Microsoft Identity and Access management and EMS services (Azure Active Directory, Azure Active Directory premium solutions, conditional access, SSO, MFA, PAM/PIM, and third party IAM solution integration with AAD) in implementation and operations. This should include designing and implementing AAD for organizations including integrations with applications
- 2+ years of hands-on technical experience Identity and Access Management (IAM) on Active Directory. This should include designing and implementing AD for organizations including integrations with applications
Ideally the following technical experience:
• 2+ years of working with IAM Protocols such as WS-Fed, SAML, OpenID Connect and OAuth.
• 2+ years of hands-on technical experience implementing IAM focused security solutions for Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory
• 2+ years of working knowledge with Azure Cloud service provider technologies
• 1+ year of working knowledge with Azure Advanced Threat Protection
• Must be willing to travel up to 50% within North America.
• BA/BS Degree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Certifications such as: Microsoft new roles-based certifications, CCSP, CCSK, CISSP, CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, MCSA certification a plus.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.