Deloitte Learning and Leadership – Learning Advisory Senior Consultant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Learning and Leadership – Learning Advisory Senior Consultant
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Workforce Transformation practice, you will deliver change management, organization design and governance, culture and technology adoption solutions that enable the success of transformation goals for industry leading clients.
Work you’ll do
As a Learning Advisory Senior Consultant, you will use your knowledge of and experience with HR strategy, capability, and service delivery to optimize business results and customer experience by:
• Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client
• Lead and manage teams or workstreams to contribute to the overall project success
• Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
• Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
The Workforce Transformation team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, by helping our clients excel in Workforce Strategies, Rewards & Well-Being, Leadership & Learning, we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that’s only part of the story, we also help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth.
As a Learning Solutions Senior Consultant within the Workforce Transformation practice, you will focus on increasing the business impact and optimizing the learning function by increasing the learner centricity and experience of learning; increasing the efficiency of operations, effectiveness of learning programs, and alignment of learning with business strategy. In this role, you will support multiple types of Digital Learning Experience and Learning Advisory projects, such as:
• Learning Experience Design
• Learning Curation Strategy & Execution
• Digital Learning Strategy
• Learning operations assessment and analysis.
• Learning transformation strategy and roadmap development.
• Learning organization and governance design.
• Curriculum analysis, design, and rationalization.
• Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
• Support business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4 years learning-related experience
• 2 years experience leading learning advisory projects and teams.
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• 6 years of consulting experience
• Experience implementing Cornerstone, SumTotal, Saba, and/or Success Factors LMS
• Experience managing staff and leading small to medium sized teams
• Strong client presence with project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
• Ability to succeed in team-based or independent environments
• Well-organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to create and manage client relationships and develop business
• Dedicated work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
Category: Human Capital Consulting
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.