Deloitte HL7 Integration and Interface SME in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A US SECURITY CLEARANCE
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client's business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
Work you'll do
Support interoperability and integration between providers, public health agencies, payers, and patients using international information exchange standards (e.g. HL7, IHE), specifications and integration broker platforms
Work alongside client and its other subcontractors to analyze laboratory, immunization, disease surveillance and payer information for conformance to data specifications and implementation guides supporting COVID-19 and similar public health issues
Facilitate and lead detailed HL7 v2, HL7 CDA and FHIR interface mapping discussions with clients
Facilitate training and of other Deloitte practitioners at varying levels (functional, technical) who will be dealing with HL7 data in their projects
Receive, manage, process and analyze disease-related data
Evaluate and manage compliance with the Federal and State Requirements
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Deloitte's Health Technology offering transforms the way the Healthcare IT market embraces modernization and modularization. Using our deep health, government, and technology consulting experience, our team strategically advises on design as well as implements and deploys solutions. In order to help clients reduce costs, improve health outcomes, and respond to public health crises, our Health Technology practice addresses critical health agency issues including: claims management, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics, and health case management.
• 3+ years of Health Systems implementation experience
• Experience with HL7 and other Health Data exchange
• Bachelor's degree
• Design and development experience with HL7 FHIR, HL7 CDA, and HL7 v2
• Experience with configuring and troubleshooting high volume HL7 v2 data interfaces including ADT, Lab (ORU) and Vaccination (VXU).
• Experience working with industry leading HL7 interface engines such as Mirth, Rhapsody, Cloverleaf.
• Experience with facilitating and leading detailed interoperability implementation discussions with clients.
• Experience with testing tools such as NIST validators, SOAP UI
• Knowledge of standard coded terminologies (LOINC, SNOMED, RxNorm, NCPDP, etc) or terminology services products a plus.
• Experience authoring integration designs, defining business processes adjacent to integrations, and explaining the value delivered by computable data exchange for technical and non-technical audiences
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.