Deloitte Audit & Assurance Staff Full Time - Summer/Fall 2024, Winter 2025 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Are you a detail-oriented, inquisitive minded individual who enjoys coming up with innovative solutions? At Deloitte, we provide audit services using an approach designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of our clients. As a full-time audit professional, you'll design and execute audit procedures based on your understanding of the client's business, the risks it faces, and its internal control processes. You'll gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models to increase your understanding of how organizations operate.
Work you'll do
You'll use your knowledge and analytical mind-set to audit client financials, transactions and internal control processes. You'll work independently and collaborate with diverse group of talented audit professionals to deliver exceptional audit client service. You will use our cutting-edge audit tools and technologies that use artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, data visualizations and process flow automation to perform data interrogation and analysis of client data to share a dynamic picture that provides meaningful insights to the client.
The successful full-time staff will have:
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
• Proven experience working independently and managing multiple assignments in a dynamic environment
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our audit professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit & Assurance.
• Bachelor of Science/Business Administration of Science in Accounting or related field
• Must meet minimal educational requirements for CPA licensure (which may differ from the educational requirements to sit for the CPA exam) in the state of your assigned office location prior to beginning full-time employment
• Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Strong academic record, minimum GPA of 3.0
• Master of Science in Accounting or related field
• Relevant work experience (i.e. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $51,520 to $93,120
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.