Deloitte Sr Application Development Lead- Healthcare Pricing Analytics in Parsippany, New Jersey
Senior Full Stack Application Development Lead- Healthcare Pricing Analytics for ConvergeHEALTH, Deloitte Consulting, LLP
As a Senior application development lead, you will be aligned to the Product Development team of ConvergeHEALTH's Healthcare Analytics & Cognitive group. ConvergeHEALTH is a part of Deloitte Consulting's Core Business Operations offering portfolio, and supports the information-based transformation of healthcare by enabling healthcare and life sciences organizations to answer the "hard questions" in healthcare-what works, for whom, why, in what context, and at what cost? The Healthcare Analytics & Cognitive group leads a growing portfolio of subscription-based, hosted analytics applications that specifically focused on driving value in the health care space.
You will be working with the rest of product development team to build and enhance the full stack analytical applications needed to power the product suite, with a specific focus on leveraging cloud technologies to add advanced capabilities and improve application efficiency.
This role will be a senior position on the development team and along with "hands on" development work, will have additional responsibilities such as coordinating with the product and engineering managers on sprint/team planning, mentoring junior developers, performing code reviews, weighing in on "best practice" design/architecture considerations, and helping to POC new technologies/capabilities.
• A BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
• Hands on experience with any front-end framework - Angular or ReactJS
• Strong experience in Python or Java programming
• Experience in major cloud platforms preferably GCP with services like - VM instances, compute engines, GCS, Bigquery, CSR and other related services.
• Hands on experience with relational database, SQL (Big query and Snowflake is a plus)
• Strong working experience in REST API development
• Hands-on experience with SDLC concepts and tools e.g., Jira, Git, Confluence
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
• Experience working in a consulting or startup environment
• Strong working knowledge of RDBMS and SQL (Postgres, SQL Server, etc.), with an emphasis on data warehousing and developing data-driven/analytics applications
• Working experience Python for data science use cases
• Fundamental understanding of healthcare domain
• Understanding of PL/SQL stored procedures is a plus
• Knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.