Deloitte SAP Cloud Infrastructure Architect Specialist Senior in Parsippany, New Jersey
Work you'll do
Candidates must have completed multiple full life-cycle SAP implementations (mid to large scale projects) and must have at least seven (7) years of experience in SAP Basis workstream with a minimum of 5 years in managing SAP HANA instances and at least 3 year of experience in deploying solutions on public, private or hybrid clouds.
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy, Architecture & Transformation, Cloud Native & Application Development, APIs & Integration, Platforms & Infrastructure, and Cloud Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
Required Skills & Experience
• SAP technical proficiency with at least 1 full life-cycle SAP implementation and 3+ years of Industry or consulting experience
• Deep understanding of SAP Basis workstream in implementing and/or supporting different SAP components such as SAP S/4HANA, SAP HANA, SAP Fiori/Gateway, SAP PO, SAP Business Objects, BW on HANA, SAP Business Suite on HANA etc.
• Experience in
o Broad technical background with knowledge of system sizing, landscape design and architecture
o Designing and implementing High Availability/ Disaster Recovery Solutions for SAP Applications
o Migrating SAP Applications to cloud including SAP Migrations to HANA using tools such as SAP DMO
o Configuring Backup and Recovery for enterprise applications and database in a public, private or hybrid cloud environments
o SAP BASIS administration activities including but not limited to performing transports, landscape and instance maintenance, client copies, system refreshes, system installation, support pack stack upgrades, software release management, problem determination, resolution and incident management.
• Must be able to think outside the box and find creative resolutions to complex problems
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Architecting and deploying SAP solutions on at least one hyperscaler (AWS, GCP or Azure)
• Good understanding of platform, network, security and storage components in a cloud environment working with VM Engines, Storage services, Network components such as Load Balancer, VPN etc.
• Ability to engage with the functional teams and drive system performance monitoring, testing and tuning for the SAP products
• Excellent analytical skills and should have a strong sense of ownership, accountability urgency of the requirement of solutions delivery and drive things by working cohesively with the team at client site and off-shore
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.