Deloitte Cloud Governance and Compliance Specialist in Parsippany, New Jersey
Cloud Governance and Compliance Specialist
Deloitte Consulting's Innovations & Platforms (I&P) team develops and hosts assets and accelerators that augment our leading services practice, and strike at the heart of our clients' business needs. Deloitte's commitment to innovation is inspiring our clients to new possibilities; our asset-based consulting agenda is designed to deliver tangible results in the near-term and sustainable competitive advantage for years to come.
Are you looking for an organization with startup spirit or enterprise strength? Now you can have both! We are looking for talented individuals with an innovative mindset and technical skillset to join our growing team.
Work you'll do
The Governance and Compliance Specialist will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining SOC2 Type2 certification for the I&P Cloud Infrastructure as well as playing the part of I&P security consultant for both new and existing Deloitte Consulting projects. This individual must have a strong understanding of SOC2 standards as well as cloud security best practices. The Governance and Compliance Specialist will be focused on the following activities:
• Responsible for maintaining and supporting security best practices and adherence to firm security guidelines across multiple cloud environments, including AWS, GCP, and Azure.
• Regular review and maintenance of department SOPs
• Work with clients as well as I&P delivery and engineering teams on the onboarding of new projects
• Complete RFP request for new clients
• Manage yearly certifications and ongoing best practices such as: SOCII, ISO, GXP, GDRP.
• Complete security assurance tasks on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly cadences as required but both firm policy and security certification requirements
Deloitte Innovation & Platforms is an organization within Deloitte Consulting with the goal of building a culture of continuous innovation to drive profitable revenue through the identification, incubation, and actualization of breakthrough ideas in assets-based client offerings. The Cloud Hosting Infrastructure Team architects, deploys, and supports the cloud environments through the entire project lifecycle.
• 3+ years of relevant professional experience in a large, diverse, computing environment
• Bachelor-level degree in engineering, information technology, data communications, telecommunications, computer science, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
• Demonstrate experience and proficiency managing security certification audits
• Demonstrate experience and proficiency in participating in client security audits
• Experience in completing client facing RFPs
• Experience in document management for all Cloud policies and procedures
• Knowledge of multiple cloud-based security tools (TrendMicro, Qualys, Prisma)
• Experience presenting and communicating with Senior Managers
• Ability to work with service providers to enable managed services and new technologies. Strong troubleshooting, problem solving, and issue management skills in a multi-platform environment
• Experience in working with on-shore, off-shore teams
• Demonstrated experience leading projects, interpreting project requirements and working directly with clients to develop customized solutions
• Knowledge of emerging cloud technology solutions, industry trends, and progressive operations methodology.
• Preferred ability and discipline to work and succeed in a fast pace and organizationally complex environment, to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology, and to lead and manage projects
• Excellent oral and written communications ability. Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
• Certifications in cloud technologies preferred
• In Addition to AWS & GCP, knowledge in other cloud technologies such as Azure is a plus.
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.