Deloitte Banking-as-a-Service - Product Owner in Parsippany, New Jersey
BaaS - Product Owner
This full-time Product Owner role within Deloitte's Digital Banking Solutions offering will support Deloitte's Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) asset. The Digital Banking Solutions team supports Deloitte's biggest investments in hybrid businesses from incubate and launch through scale execution.
Core Industry Solutions
Our Core Industry Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes Digital CARE (Epic), Insurance CST (Guidewire), and Digital Banking Solutions (nCino), and BaaS.
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities.
Deloitte's Banking-as-a-Service Offering
Built on the backs of our digital banking practice and decades supporting clients of all scale making the hard decisions of who to partner with, where to start, and how improve time to value. You can't solve today's challenges by focusing on single layer (experience, cloud, core) nor on a single vendor partner - so we've built an ecosystem solution that has the hard parts of integration, data standards, and core configuration already developed to enable banking solutions. We do this by plugging in fintech partners and existing capabilities (e.g., cards, BSA-AML.) from a single framework that allows our clients launch new propositions at speed.
Work you'll do
Some core activities you will own as a Product Owner within BaaS's team include:
• Manage the design and delivery of product components underlying a best-in-class technology platform
• Identify, design, and advocate for initiatives to contribute to the achievement of major product goals
• Service as voice of the business to deliver incremental, value add functionality by working across design, engineering, and TechOps
• Help define success metrics and manage your own set of KPIs critical to the product platform's success
• Work cross-functionally (design, engineering, TechOps) to ensure all functions are aligned to a product vision that is represented by the product roadmap
• Collaborate with customer success functions to ensure the voice of the customer is being represented in the product vision
• Support team members by providing mentorship, direction, and recommendations
• Champion product functionality to help drive revenue opportunities
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Demonstrated interest in Financial Services and/or agile delivery
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.