Deloitte Seasoned Appian Developer in Orlando, Florida
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Appian Developer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers
• Analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
• Integrate existing software into new or modified systems
• Develop and execute test procedures for software components
• Analyze user requirements to derive technical software design and performance requirements
• Plan, track, manage deliverables on short term sprints, and long-term software deployments
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Application Modernization & Innovation consultants leverage the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help our clients dream, explore, build, and optimize their future. The AMI practice delivers end-to-end technology solutions to enable and improve our clients' core business operations. AM&I is composed of three different areas- Service Delivery & Business Design, Application Modernization & Migration and Quality Engineering.
• Bachelor-level degree in IT related field or equivalent professional experience
• 3+ years of experience designing, developing, and supporting Appian
• Experience with Appian BPMS versions 18.x and above
• Hands on experience with Java development tools, integration solutions including API's and XML and REST protocols
• Experience with Databases and Database queries in solutions such as: MS SQL, DB2, Oracle PL/SQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
• Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
• Must live in or be able to relocate to Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA
• Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Appian Certified Associate Developer and Appian Certified Senior Developer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.