Deloitte Salesforce Technical Architect in Norfolk, Virginia
Are you a subject matter expert that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though technology and design? Do you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the government's most complex challenges? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! Help bring the power of digital technology to our clients and transform how they engage with their users. A career within our growing Digital Government practice will offer you unique exposure to consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, as well as cutting-edge creative prowess.
Work you'll do
• Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs
• Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of projects
• Maintain your technical knowledge within the industry leverage this subject matter knowledge on client engagements
• Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships
• Serve as a "Subject Matter Expert", adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue
• Display leadership and business judgment by anticipating client and project needs and developing alternative solutions
• Identify opportunities for other Deloitte service offerings that can address client needs
• Manage solutions, delegate resources, and help ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables
• Supervise the work of team members and support delivery team staff
• Provide input and actively participate in recruitment and retention activities
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Digital Customer offering helps public sector and higher education clients transform their businesses and customer interactions through innovative digital experiences. We work with our clients to create, design and deploy digital products that increase adoption and drive measurable results.
• Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
• 2+ years in a technical or functional lead role
• Experience mentoring and coaching others
• Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
• Experience managing senior-level client relationships
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
• Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
• Up to 10% travel required
• Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
• Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
• 2+ years of consulting and / or CRM implementation experience
• 4 full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com
• Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
• Strong people management skills leading small to larger team spread across geographies
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
• 2+ years of hands on experience on Sales/Service Cloud or Force.com platform and integrations
• SFDC Experience working in Lightning/Communities, APEX class / coding, Custom coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Workflows, CSS, HTML, Templates and Web Services
• Previous professional services or consulting experience
• Knowledge of MuleSoft, Informatica and Informatica Cloud
• Salesforce Certified Application Architect
• Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
• Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
• Salesforce Certified System Architect
• Salesforce Certified Mobile Solutions Architecture Designer
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.