Deloitte Application Developer - Java Full Stack in Newton, Massachusetts
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Application Enhancement Developer- Java Full Stack you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Development/enhancement of Enterprise Web Applications
Work independently to define system/application/module design/architecture using Spring Boot, and ability to design Web applications
Participate in Agile (Scrum) project meetings/ceremonies and practices.
Support continuous integration/deployment tools, leveraging best practices in DevOps
Interact with users/business SMEs to understand business requirements and propose reference architectures and technology solutions
Present options and weigh implementation complexities and risks to recommend the right technical decision
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience
• 2+ years' experience designing and developing commercial grade web applications using Java , J2EE, Spring, Node JS, Oracle, Mongo DB,
• FHIR knowledge
• Experience with relational and non-relational databases like Oracle, MongoDB etc.
• Excellent communication skills and able to successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technology audience
• Experience collaborating effectively with team members and partners in a distributed project environment.
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Prior experience with Clinical/Provider application/domain Good Development experience in Java tech stack
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.