We’re looking for highly-motivated, innovative thinkers with a technical background to join our tax consulting team. If you enjoy a challenge and thrive in a dynamic environment, then you may be the right fit for our tax internship program. During the internship, you’ll gain first-hand knowledge of the day-to-day responsibilities that come with this exciting and rewarding career. You’ll receive mentorship and guidance from our tax professionals and have the opportunity to help develop solutions to complex tax issues through research, use of cutting edge technology, and consultation with other team members.
Work you’ll do
As a Deloitte Tax intern, you’ll work with diverse and talented teams to help clients analyze the tax effect of complex decisions, reduce overall tax rates, and pursue performance objectives. You will collaborate daily with our tax team to perform research and analysis, and utilize your consultative skills to turn findings into actionable solutions. During your internship you’ll interact with multiple clients, providing you exposure to a variety of organizations and a stronger understanding of applicable tax implications for different clients.
At Deloitte, our tax consultants provide a full-range of tax services to clients. We help our clients combine tax data, processes, technology, and people in new ways to uncover valuable business insights and arrive at smarter solutions to business challenges. Our team members work collaboratively and apply their specialized knowledge and experience to help clients navigate past complex tax and financial reporting issues. We offer deep insights into their business practices and procedures and help them make more informed decisions to enhance their business’ efficiencies. Learn more about Deloitte Tax.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science/Business Administration or Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Engineering or a related field
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.2)
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage assignments in a team environment
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- The start date for this position will be in 2022