Deloitte Solution Architect - Digital Banking (Core Banking) in New York, New York
Digital Banking Manager - Solution Architect
Leading the way for disruptive advantage starts here...Deloitte's Banking & Securities Digital Banking Team assists financial executives to improve customer expectations, target their audiences, and leverage financial technologies to keep their businesses profitable. Our team is redefining business models, rethinking go-to-market strategies, and disrupting the traditional financial model to change the way people work, coupling transformative technologies with groundbreaking creative work to make it all happen.
•Build end-to-end direct capabilities
•Drive internal collaboration
•Differentiate customer experiences with Digital
•Optimization of business processes
•Integration of improved social and data analytics
•Improve Cyber Security platforms
•Derive insights and ignite innovation
•Transform to multichannel innovations
•Client Management, Delivery and People Development
Core Industry Solutions
Our Core Industry Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes Digital CARE (Epic), Insurance CST (Guidewire), and Digital Banking Solutions.
Digital Banking SolutionsOur Digital Banking Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business.
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities.
• 5+ years of consulting and / or experience in Core Banking Services - Deposits, Lending and Digital Banking (online/mobile) Platforms.
• Demonstrated experience with and clear understanding of current banking trends, business models, and emerging architectures in both core banking and payments.
• 2 full life-cycle implementations within the Banking & Securities industry; experience in Thought Machine, Finxact, Temenos, Finacle, FIS MBP or other cloud native core banking platforms and transformation programs in an architect capacity.
• Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success with utilizing the following banking technologies to provide architecture cloud solutions that include, but are not limited to the following:
• CRM, Back Office and Contact Center: SalesForce;
• Security and Authentication
• Mobile Apps; and Customer Facing Online Banking.
• Integration/Middleware Solutions: MuleSoft, Boomi, etc (Java microservices)
• Sound knowledge of current market technical trends, cloud infrastructure and modernization to cloud. Familiarity with DevOps, Event-driven Architectures, Security and Systems Performance desirable.
• 2+ years of leading / managing a work stream on Core Banking design and implementations desirable.
• Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries /sectors you serve.
•Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.