Deloitte Senior Engagement Manager in New York, New York
Deloitte Studios is a full-service creative agency within Deloitte Digital. A newly formed group that brings together our Digital Experience capabilities and our Advertising/Marketing teams into new kind of Creative agency. An agency that, coupled with the power of Deloitte Digital, combines creativity and technology to tell new stories in new ways. We are a collection of artists, analysts, strategists, engineers, writers, makers, business-builders, designers, and dreamers with offices in Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Seattle. We work alongside broader Deloitte to create brand momentum, bringing people closer to the things they care about and driving businesses (and careers) forward.
We are seeking a Group Creative Director duo that is passionate about brands and eager to help grow a new agency model. A model that is powered by smarter insights, and puts creativity to work in advertising, and well beyond it - influencing the entire marketing ecosystem. We believe brands should impact more than just comms, and we hope you do too.
The Deloitte Studios Team
Sits within our " Advertising, Marketing & Commerce " offering
Within our group, we create content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire our clients' customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and user-centric experiences. And, in doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations - all built to drive growth. And have fun!
Our AM&C offering serves our clients through the following types of work:
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
What you'll do as a Group Creative Director Duo. We are seeking two people to hire as one creative team. The creative team will also be expected to lead projects and teams individually.
Group Creative Director, Art - Role 1
Our future Group Creative Director, Art Director is a is a great storyteller and natural leader. This person must show composure under pressure, always be solution-orientated, and function as a collaborative partner to fellow creative leads. This person will be responsible for mentoring and managing teams, as well as inspiring and fostering the best collaboration between creative talent and cross-department. This person will be responsible for running accounts as well as leaning into new business while we continue to scale our quickly growing San Francisco office.
• Oversee the concepting, presentation, and selling through of creative (from brand platforms to advertising comms and beyond), which use the power of brand to tie together multimedia channels and customer experiences.
• Act as a partner to clients, to help chart the role for brand and creativity in driving growth and achieving our clients' marketing goals.
• Be willing to roll up your sleeves and see through the execution of creative ideas from concept through tactical production tasks, ensuring the highest level of quality and adherence to brand strategy.
• Lead, mentor and train teams of writers, designers, and art directors to create smart and surprising creative solutions to solve our client's marketing challenges by putting the consumer at the center of the experience.
• Provide leadership, motivation and convey the vision and values of the agency to staff.
• Garner and maintain strong relationships with partners in-house and outside of the agency.
• Lean into aggregating new business and participating in pitches as needed.
• Stay current on trends, culture, and events; bring inspiring external insight into the work and have a natural curiosity for data.
• Be solution-oriented in the face of challenges.
• Have a self-starting, entrepreneurial spirit.
• Minimum of 10+ years agency experience.
• Excellent portfolio showcasing storytelling, conceptual and executional skills in integrated campaigns. Impeccable design taste.
• Excited to work in a dynamic, fast-paced agency culture, with the flexibility to change gears for different clients.
• Solid presentation skills and demonstrated ability to run a meeting.
• Experience with new business.
• Good sense of humor and plays nice with others.
• Willingness to travel up to 30 percent (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Bachelor Degree preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.