Deloitte Salesforce Senior Developer - Specialist Senior in New York, New York
Salesforce Specialist Senior
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and led; we reshape the landscape of work and rewire the high-reaching fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Deloitte Digital.
Work you'll do
A Specialist Senior at Deloitte works within an engagement team and is responsible for prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, development in APEX, DevOps. integrations, data migration, deployments, Visualforce, and lightning Aura.
Digital Customer offering focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. The ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work: • Emerging | enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes. • Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service • Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients.
• Four+ years consulting experience
• Experience in onsite technical roles on at least three full-lifecycle Salesforce implementations, with strong expertise in at least two of the following the areas/modules; Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, App Cloud
• Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. technical lead)
• Development experience in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, Force.com or Java/J2EE.
• Experience defining technical solutions, gathering systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
• Solid understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
• Experience contributing to pre-sales and other sales activities
• Ability to work independently and run multiple task assignments
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
• Experience implementing other CRM platforms (SAP CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ technologies (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon)
• Desire to learn additional in-demand CRM platforms including SAP CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud or other solutions
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Solid presentation skills
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.