Deloitte Retirement & Wealth Provider Solutions Senior Consultant in New York, New York
Retirement & Wealth Provider Solutions Senior Consultant
Deloitte Consulting’s Human Capital practice is a leading global advisor and implementation partner working with companies, governments, and organizations around the world. Our goal is to improve our clients’ organizational results and impact by focusing on challenges at the intersection of business and people.
Work you’ll do
As a Deloitte Consulting Retirement & Wealth Provider Solutions Senior Consultant, you will help Retirement Service Providers gain competitive advantages and differentiate themselves in the areas of business strategy, sales and marketing, client service, product development, and business operations. You will also work in conjunction with other practitioners to on the following:
• Analyze and benchmark client’s existing products and services for market competitiveness, strengths, deficiencies and gaps
• Develop differentiation strategies and improvement recommendations
• Train clients on marketplace trends including conducting market research studies and developing white papers
• Develop strategies for providers to increase their competitiveness through differentiation of products, processes, and/or services
• Develop products and services for providers
• Research marketplace to support project deliverables
• Create detailed client deliverables that support findings and recommendations
• Ability to reach out to Retirement Services network to gather trends
• Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of retirement provider colleagues
A part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Organization Transformation professionals work closely with clients around the world to develop effective and efficient people-centered solutions. Our team helps clients define their strategy and align it with their executive business vision using innovative strategic frameworks that enhance HR service delivery models, set the stage for continuously improving operational excellence, and reimagines the HR brand.
• Minimum four (4) years of relevant experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of retirement products and services, and retirement market trends developed through professional experiences
• Minimum two (2) years of experience leading and mentoring project teams on relevant engagements
•Completed Bachelors’ degree
•Previous consulting experience is required
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• External strategy & management consulting experience within a large organization
• Advanced degree in related specialization area
• Desire and eagerness to mentor and assist in the professional development of junior staff members
• Exposure to business development in related specialty areas (i.e. proposal development, sales, etc.)
• Demonstrated interest in a profession in benefits administration & outsourcing through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. at https://zoomforth.com/s/deloitte/du#home
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html
Category: Human Capital Consulting
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.