Deloitte Full Stack Java Developer - Project Delivery Specialist in New York, New York
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a Full Stack Java Developer?
A roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider a Project Delivery opportunity with Deloitte.
Work you will do/Responsibilities
Provide application management and development services. Act as senior developer and client liaison while working collaboratively with onsite and offshore teams. Lead development projects through planning, scoping, designing, coding, testing and deployment.
Will have the opportunity to use the latest cloud native technologies as well as latest methods such as pair programming and test-driven development (TDD). Development follows eXtreme Agile practices with continuous integration and deployment geared towards a business and user value driven approach.
Work directly with Client Business partners (Product Owners) to deliver application changes at market speed
We work with clients to solve their most complex and strategic operational challenges. Our team spans the supply chain from procurement to manufacturing and all through connecting the supply to the customer. In today's world we can't do that without working together across the supply chain and using data and analytics to get our clients insights in real time, all the time. Many of our clients are trying to keep up with companies based solely on an interconnected supply chain; we modernize their supply chains using artificial intelligence, machine learning and connected products resulting in a competitive asset for the entire organization.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
• Experience with eXtreme Agile practices including but not limited to pair programming, backlog grooming, sprint demos and Continuous Integration
• Project experience with technologies including microservices, Angular, JAVA
• Develop and automate unit and integration test scripts
• Strong knowledge of distributed systems and critical 24X7 systems.
• Strong knowledge of monitoring and logging tools and best practices, using Dynatrace, Grafana, and Splunk
• Strong understanding of system and application performance tuning
• Full life cycle development with Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Google Cloud Platform
• Knowledge of professional software best practices for a full software development lifecycle
• 6+ years Object-Oriented development background in either web or mobile technologies
• Must be able to work Remotely
• Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.