Deloitte Full Stack Developer - Senior Consultant ConvergeHealth in New York, New York
Full Stack Developer for ConvergeHEALTH, Deloitte Consulting
As an application developer, you will be aligned to the product development team of the ConvergeHEALTH's Miner platform. ConvergeHEALTH is a part of Deloitte Consulting's Core Business Operations practice, and supports the information-based transformation of healthcare by enabling healthcare and life sciences organizations to answer the "hard questions" in healthcare-what works, for whom, why, in what context, and at what cost? As part of Miner product suite, you will play a critical role in designing, building, supporting and delivering a series of technology applications that re-imagine the way medications are commercialized by Life Science companies.
We expect you to have:
• A BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Bioinformatics or a related field
• 3+ years of hands-on experience developing cloud-based enterprise web applications, API development and system integration
• Proven programming experience in Java, Spring framework, AngularJS or NodeJS
• Experience leveraging AWS cloud-native services such as AWS EC2, S3, IAM roles etc..
• Experience with RDBMS and SQL (SQL Server, Postgres, etc.)
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
• Hands-on experience with full suite of software lifecycle tools (Jira, Stash, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.)
• Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills; an innate ability to utilize all resources at your disposal to find a creative solution to a problem, whether business/functional or technical in nature
• Excellent conversational and written communication skills
We'd love you to have:
• Experience with microservice architecture, containerization and application security
• Experience with the full text search engine such as Elasticsearch or Knowledge graphs such as neo4j
• Familiarity with healthcare related data (e.g., EMR, Claims, Genomic) and a general interest in the life sciences and healthcare industry
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.