Deloitte Automation Tester with Selenium in New York, New York
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Automation Tester, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you'll do:
• Ability to lead test activities across all the different phases of testing from test planning to test execution to test reporting
• Hands on experience on automation testing methodologies using Selenium and strong query skills
• Knowledge on Robotics & Cognitive quality engineering automations techniques
• Ability to manage client stakeholder and drive test execution
• Experience in running Defect management process effectively
• Proficient in JIRA
• Have experience in delivering projects in agile
• Manage Demand and intake for the QE team, able to create dashboards to show the resource allocation and availability
• Facilitates all project related status meetings and communications with IT team members and our Business Partners to ensure projects are on target to meet their deadlines.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to Senior Management. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Manages risks and mitigations accordingly.
• Creates and executes timely project work plans with proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
• Responsible for time management tracking by project
• Establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships and ensures stakeholder expectations are managed.
• Maintains a high degree of customer/client/sponsor satisfaction while also maintaining team roster and team allocation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrates consistent leadership and judgment.
The Team The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience
Good Verbal and Written Communication skills with proficiency in Excel/PPT and Word
Travel up to 10% annually.
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.