Deloitte Strategic Marketer, Specialist - Advisory Innovation in Nashville, Tennessee
Strategic Marketer, Specialist - Advisory Innovation
Think a Big Four career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and corporate profits? Look again. Deloitte's full-service Marketing Excellence organization is seeking collaborative creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead our businesses in exciting new directions. If you're a marketing and communication professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunity where others don't, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then become our partner in growth. Together we'll discover new ways to transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business results for our clients and our company. If you're ready to make an impact, join our Marketing Excellence team to see how we Deloitte differently.
Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory, the leading risk services practice, is where our Strategic Marketers (SMs) candidate will focus on driving marketing that will create the impact, value and relevance of our services in the complex professional services market.
The SM develops cutting-edge marketing plans and our GDA brings creative assets and unique experiences that engage our clients. We deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
This RoleDo you crave innovation, thrive with the undefined, and always seek to create impact? We're looking for a talented marketer who will go above and beyond to take risks, embrace design thinking principles and work agilely as a single team with the Green Dot Agency (GDA). Working directly with our Advisory Business CMO, you will identify areas for marketing innovation, work with designers and writers to build prototypes, then measure success and scale as appropriate. This role is a unique opportunity to try new things and truly change the game for how we do marketing within Advisory and - within the broader Marketing Excellence organization.
ResponsibilitiesDevelop innovative, distinctive and integrated marketing campaigns. Work closely with the Advisory leadership (ExCo), Advisory Commercial Office, and Offering Portfolio and Industry marketers to develop strategic marketing campaigns that break the mold and deliver value for Advisory's strategic business priorities/marketplace growth opportunities.
Develop bold marketing strategies with measurable results and engagement of sponsoring PPMDs; direct flawless execution through coordination of key resources
Create strategic briefs (business cases) that can be executed by the Green Dot Agency
Partner with the Advisory SMs to brainstorm new ideas and develop agile project plans to test them out
Articulate clear, compelling value propositions with subject matter experts and innovate how content (POVs, client stories, Faces of Deloitte Advisory, etc.) is developed and delivered to increase client engagement
Be a brand ambassador for our Move on What Matters (MoWM) positioning. Working with Offering Portfolio and Industry marketers (SMPs), elevate how we communicate Advisory's value, position, and differentiation in Advisory-wide campaigns.
Continue to build external awareness for MoWM through innovative campaigns across digital, social and client experience channels
Cultivate internal adoption of the MoWM principles (clear/concise, human, authentic language and visually striking) through training and education experiences aimed at helping practitioners put MoWM into practice in their client interactions
Get closer to our risk services clients. Engage with Lead Business Partners through our industry SMPs to help drive marketing content to our Advantaged Client Portfolio of accounts. Curate insights from their input to drive marketing that moves the needle for relationships, revenue and reputation.
Partner with the Deloitte ecosystem to drive more value (Spark, Labs, Innovation, global)
Measure the impact of marketing, monitoring metrics that matter and creating KPIs with senior stakeholders to inform future campaign tactics, with the help of the Green Dot Agency
Measure impact and monitor resources. Ensure proper prioritization and utilization of appropriate resources with Innovation Senior Marketing Manager, who will oversee campaign activities execution.
- Plan and manage marketing budgets for campaigns
• Seek efficiencies in how the work is done and manage GDA hours to achieve highest and best use and create transformative outcomes.
Project Management Skills:
• Effectively help manage projects by developing work plans, obtaining approvals, and estimating and tracking resource requirements
• Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Clearly communicates and presents complex information to team members and stakeholder groups
• Demonstrates strong communication skills in a highly matrixed, global environment
• Proven experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
• Prior experience working on a virtual team within a highly matrixed organization, preferably for a global corporation or professional services firm
• Skilled at gaining consensus when differing viewpoints are presented
• Demonstrates leadership, maturity, and accountability through extra-curricular and community activities
• Develops and manages project budgets
Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
Exhibits a high level of professionalism with a strong executive presence
Proactively builds and strengthens relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
Skilled at negotiating, with the ability to solve complex problems and demonstrate agility
Provides strategic and tactical counsel that helps achieve clients' business goals
Collaborates and builds relationships with multiple business teams to meet shared objectives
Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word
Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
Brand & Communication Skills:
• Understands marketing fundamentals with a focus on strategy/trends and execution in the B2B arena
• Develops integrated marketing campaigns that leverage data and analytics to inform strategies and measure success
• Leverages design thinking, and other modern problem-solving tools, to develop innovative marketing solutions
• Demonstrates excellent command of editorial standards, along with strong editing and proofreading skills
• Consistently delivers marketing program execution with high-quality results
• Provides creative ideas and input to enhance communication programs
• Successfully teams with media leads that execute media plans with a focus on managing relationships with the media and influencers, developing press releases and coordinating crisis communications
• Leverages data and industry trends to identify strategic goals and objectives
Creative and Digital Skills:
• Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools, preferably Eloqua or Salesforce
• Understands tactics involved in multi-channel digital marketing campaigns (paid social, display, mobile, ppc) to reach, audience targeting and how they can be used to drive business results
• Oversees and advises in the creative process to produce high-quality, original content
• Access Workfront to enhance collaboration, manage assets and maintain visibility of project workflows
• Required Education: Bachelor's
• Years of Experience: 2+
• Travel up to 10% (while travel of up to 10% is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.