Deloitte Solution Provider Manager in Nashville, Tennessee
Solution Provider Manager
The role requires an experienced HR Technology product management, market research and advisory professional who can help grow our advisory services business targeted to HR Solution Providers. This role will be responsible for creating growth and go-to-market strategies, selling and delivering projects to Solution Provider clients.
• Market Development: Help build a successful solution provider market and uncover new paths to market through your network and relationships combined with our Ecosystem and Alliance and Technology Sector teams
• Work with Technology Sector Consulting Leaders to sell and deliver services to clients in the HR Solution Provider space
• Responsible for leading client engagements for SP projects and managing the delivery teams on engagements
• Engage with strategic partnerships and other teams to deliver on pipeline
• Play a major role in Deloitte-sponsored events like our annual Impact Conference and Provider Day
• Advanced degree with 10 years of product management, consulting and sales experience
• Deep knowledge of the HR Technology Market and Ecosystems
• Experience across several HR Technology domains including, Human Capital Management, Compensation, Benefits, Performance Management, Wellness, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Workforce Management, Learning, EE Experience, Case Management and Workflow, Knowledge Management, Document Management and HR Analytics
• Experience with Product Management, Product Implementation, Product Sales and Marketing
• Flexible, positive and results-oriented attitude works well with changing timelines and priorities and can proactively manage up. Works with a sense of urgency and makes efforts to motivate others towards common goals.
•Demonstrated ability to gather and synthesize complex information, make sound tactical decisions, and communicate such information in a clear, simple way to a variety of audiences, ranging from senior executives to working-level technical
•Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
About Deloitte Consulting’s Human Capital as a Service
The HCAS Offering helps Clients sustain organizational performance and enable ongoing insights into the organization with a comprehensive set of services and solutions that extend the capabilities of the organization with products, solutions and operate capabilities provided as a service.
HCAS is a rapidly growing service offering and we are looking for talented colleagues to join our practice. This offering helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce. Learn more about Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service (https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/human-capital/solutions/human-capital-platform-and-innovation.html)
How you’ll grow
As we continue to grow, so has the need for professionals that we will develop and train to allow us to continue to provide support for our clients’ systems and business processes. When you start, we’ll give you up to two weeks of orientation, professional training and the relevant education to launch your consulting career. You’ll not only gain experience in Deloitte’s methodologies, but also gain new skills that are in high demand by our clients. We’ll also provide mentoring and counseling programs as well as professional and technology training.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/usdcbenefits)
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/careers/life-at-deloitte.html?icid=top_life-at-deloitte)
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your potential interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
Category: Human Capital Consulting
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.