Deloitte Salesforce Solution Analyst in Nashville, Tennessee
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Manage Salesforce security using Profiles, Permission sets and OWD
• Create Tabular, Summary, Joined and Matrix Salesforce Reports for data analysis
• Create and maintain Home Page components and schedule dashboard reports
• Perform data updates and migration using Data Loader and Data Import Wizard
• Develop and maintain Automated process using Salesforce OOB validation rules, workflow rules and Approval process
• Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
• At least 2+ years of Salesforce project development experience
• Experience with administrative tasks: User management, Queues, Public Groups, customization of objects, record types, fields, page layouts, etc.
• Hands on experience in developing new Apps, Tabs, List views
• Hands on experience to promote and deploy code using ANT tool and Change sets
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Gilbert, AZ; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Lake Mary, FL; Los Angeles, CA; Mechanicsburg, PA; Miami, FL; McLean, VA; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; Orange County, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Rosslyn, VA; Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; or be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA.
• Ability to develop Salesforce solutions using Customization - APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc., would be a plus
• Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
• Must be willing to live and work in Orlando, FL area
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.