Deloitte Oracle Cloud Projects Senior Consultant in Nashville, Tennessee
Position SummaryGot your head in the Cloud? Harness the power of Oracle ERP Cloud at Deloitte. We streamline business processes for Financials, Procurement, and Portfolio Management. Find out where you can take your career at Deloitte.Work You'll DoOur Oracle ERP Cloud Projects Sr Consultants support our clients by managing business requirements and the functional design of Oracle implementations.
Responsibilities will include:
Identifying and managing business requirements.
Contributing to the functional design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations.
The TeamAs a Diamond member of the Oracle Partner Network, we help our clients implement solutions to address their business needs by leveraging the full suite of Oracle products.QualificationsRequired:
• 2+ full Oracle Cloud Projects implementations in a functional role.
• 6+ years implementing some combination of Oracle Projects modules.
• Experience supporting systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements.
• Experience leading fit-gap analysis, business process designs, and conference room pilots (CRPs).
• Ability to travel up to 50% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• A Bachelor's degree
• Experience mentoring junior staff.
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization.
• Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications.Wages + SalaryThe wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $113,000 - $189,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.