Deloitte Informatica MDM Consultant in Morrisville, North Carolina
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Work with the team to evaluate business needs and priorities, liaise with key business partners and address team needs related to data systems and data management
Translate business requirements into technical specifications, establish and define details, definitions, and requirements of applications, components, and enhancements
Participate in project planning, identifying milestones, deliverables, and resource requirements, tracks activities and task execution
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance, and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
• Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
• Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise, and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management.
We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
Upto 10 % travel required annually.
• 3+ years of full-time experience with ETL / MDM tools and processes
• 3+ years of experience in Informatica MDM 10.x versions with development skills in ETL with IICS/IDQ
• Experience in multiple areas of MDM implementations including Data Profiling, metadata acquisition, data migration, validation, reject processing and pre-landing processing
• 3+ years of Informatica MDM (Hub and IDD/Entity 360) as well as experience with Power Exchange
• Experience in Informatica MDM Provisioning tool, Java User Exists
• Experience with Informatica MDM Service Integration Framework (SIF)
• Expertise in Informatica MDM Hub Match and Merge rules, batch jobs and batch groups.
• Experience interfacing with ESB's and different publish mechanism
• Experience in configuring Entity base objects, Entity Types, Relationship base objects, Relationship Types, Profiles using Hierarchy tool
• Knowledge of Active VOS workflow concept in Informatica MDM
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Must live in one of the commutable distance: Rosslyn, Los Angeles, Boston, McLean, Orange County, Alexandria, Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Denver, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Sacramento, Baltimore, San Diego, Atlanta, Austin, Boca Raton, Charlotte, Huntsville, Miami, Milwaukee, New Orleans, Portland, Raleigh, Richmond, Rochester, Orlando, Mechanicsburg, Pittsburgh, Tampa, Kansas City, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Phoenix, Harrisburg, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Tallahassee, Grand Rapids, Tulsa, Louisville, Columbus, Greensboro, San Antonio, Nashville, Dayton, Salt Lake City, Memphis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Hermitage, Des Moines, Davenport, San Juan, Birmingham, Lake Mary, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ
• Limited sponsorship may be available
• Informatica MDM/IDD experience
• One full cycle of an MDM implementation
• Integration experience with cloud-based platforms
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $100,000 - $120,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.