Deloitte Salesforce Manager in Monterey, California
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and led; we reshape the landscape of work and rewire the high-reaching fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Deloitte Digital.
Work you'll do
A Salesforce Manager works within an engagement team and identifies the organization's needs, breaking down large scale projects to manageable tasks, working out which IT products to use based on cost benefit analysis and research, agreeing plans with the clients, explaining to designers and developers what's required and guiding their progress, producing documents that monitor progress and ensure the quality of the project and advising the client on leading future IT needs.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the creative digital consultancy real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
Emerging | enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes
Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service
Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients
• Eight+ years of consulting and / or CRM implementation experience.
• Four full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in two of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, App Cloud.
• Experience leading at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
Previous Big 4 experience.
Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightening, Blue Kai, Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo
Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills in MS PowerPoint.
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
Demonstrable understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
Demonstrable skills in MS Visio.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.