Deloitte Salesforce Operate Senior Manager in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Salesforce Operate Senior Manager
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Customer & Marketing.
Work you'll do
A Senior Manager at Deloitte, you will:
• Client and Account Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors, and Deloitte account team leaders
• Delivery: Manage and deliver client engagements encompassing implementation, operation, and continuous innovation of strategic technology platforms at scale. Responsibilities include, among others: managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures. Managing operational performance including SLAs, efficiency measures, demand planning, and profitability
• Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies including creative deal constructs to include Operate and potentially also Advise and Implement
• People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Digital Foundry & Operate
Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the operation and continuous innovation of scaled technology solutions to enable commercial strategies, create distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies.
Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients.
• Ten+ years of consulting and/or CRM operate/implementation experience
• Strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, App Cloud, Industry Clouds
• Experience managing large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions in conjunction with solution operation
• Experience with defining deals with respect to operate considerations including but not limited to cost reduction, SLAs, security, stability, coverage, and assets; Leadership experience in defining global resource/coverage mixes and plans, leverage models, productivity models, and in driving approaches for automated solutions such as ticketing and monitoring
• Experience managing global service delivery from multiple centers
• Experience carrying a business development quota and leading business development pursuits end-to-end; experience in payment approaches beyond fixed feed and time and material such as capacity based, outcome based, etc.
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience
• Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
• Expertise in an industry vertical (i.e. Financial Services, Life Sciences, Healthcare Manufacturing, Technology, Retail, Media, etc.)
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.