Deloitte UI/UX Designer in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our product team and help us continue to set the standard for business applications used by Deloitte Human Capital clients and practitioners. This role will participate in key solutions within an existing product line and help develop new products. This person will be expected to work closely with management, engineering and quality assurance to develop and deliver on an exciting product roadmap.
Work You'll Do:
Iterate with product management to create mockups and prototypes based upon business requirements and user research
Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
Establish UI guidelines and component styles
Ensure product uses/implement UI guidelines
Develop designs that are on strategy and reflect our brand's personality
Own creative process from ideation to final deliverable
Collaborate with marketing, as well as other internal teams to ensure consistent presentation of the brand throughout the product
Team up with engineers and senior leadership to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
Lead remote user feature walkthroughs, usability sessions and "Show me how you use it" interviews.
Conduct online surveys and card sorting activities
Participate in user research activities such as user interviews, surveys, and usability studies.
Participate in business and UI reviews with multi-disciplinary product teams.
Prototype concepts for communication with the business, to aid in sales demos, development, and usability studies.
Collaborate with other UX designers to translate requirements for use by Engineering colleagues.
Present, articulate, and sell design ideas and recommendations to product management and business stakeholders.
Human Capital As-A-Service
Human Capital as a Service (HCAS) is focused on developing and delivering a Human Capital Platform of products and research, enabling digital organization and helping clients improve their performance and better adapt to disruption in their business. HCAS delivers insights to clients through a modern, digital destination for employees, managers, and HR Professionals. This offering helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce
• Bachelor's degree in graphic, visual or industrial design or another related field
• At least 5+ years of end-to-end design experience in the software product space
• Have experience shipping product and working closely with engineering partners
• Experience with owning the end-to-end product design process
• Can conduct storyboarding and design workshops with stakeholders
• Can construct user personas and user journeys
• Experience with responsive and mobile design.
• Possess a clean and clear visual sensibility and an eye for detail
• Organized and able to juggle multiple projects with varied deadlines
• Solid background in typography, photography, color, shape, and balance
• Proficient with Figma, Axure, Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, HTML/CSS, or other visual design and wireframing tools
• Able to work well in a team environment but also excel at owning your plate of work - comfortable with feedback on design concepts
• Desire to learn and evolve as technology and user trends change
• Aware of and attentive to the details, but always cognizant of the bigger picture
• Able to move seamlessly from tactical to strategic projects, with a focus on goals and outcomes
• Can recommend design changes to fix usability issues.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Travel up to 15% (While up to 15% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Work examples needed: Examples of Workflows and Personas, Wireframes, Interactive Prototypes
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.