Deloitte Sr. Workday Functional Consultant (Performance, Talent, and Recruiting modules) in Miami, Florida
Sr. Workday Consultant - (Recruiting, Talent, and Performance Modules)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do:
• Assist clients in addressing their most complex business challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR) function through leading-edge systems and processes
• Define, build and implement enhancements to HR processes and structure that will improve the HR function's alignment to business objectives and ability to help drive business results
• Drive HR technology implementations through planning, process design, configuration, user acceptance testing, etc.
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice - the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered.
Our Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for Workday's largest clients. We have over 1000 Workday certified professionals working on the most comprehensive and complex projects in North America and we are looking for high energy, committed and ambitious people to join our Workday community.
• 5+ years' experience configuring and implementing Workday, experience as a client of Workday through an implementation, experience in other HRIS with desire to re-tool to Workday
• Experience with Workday Recruiting, Talent, and Performance Modules
• Experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing).
• Ability to manage work, lead a workstream, and mentor junior team members
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of the HR function and processes or relevant academic coursework / professional certification programs
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
• Must be located in or within a commutable distance to one of the following locations, Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA
• Must be in your designated office location 10%-30% of each work week
• Ability to travel up to 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you support
• Workday Certification
• Experience with State/Federal Implementations
This is not a HR/Recruiting position, but that for a Workday Consultant, needing deep experience with Workday modules of Talent, Recruiting, and Performance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.