Deloitte Senior Oracle Consultant in Miami, Florida
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do
• Assist clients in addressing their most complex business challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR) function through leading-edge systems and processes
• Define, build and implement enhancements to HR processes and structure that will improve the HR function's alignment to business objectives and ability to help drive business results
• Drive HR technology implementations through planning, process design, configuration, user acceptance testing, etc.
The Human Capital As-A-Service Asset Group brings together our products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create sustained relationships with our clients. Human Capital's Asset group will continue to evaluate and incorporate new products and operate services in our portfolio as we grow. We will help clients navigate the future through Bersin Insights, CulturePath / EngagePath and Change Scout.
Our Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for Workday's largest clients. We have over 1000 Workday certified professionals working on the most comprehensive and complex projects in North America and we are looking for high energy, committed and ambitious people to join our Workday community.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered.
• At least 4 years' experience in working with HCM/HRIS/Talent Management systems, preferably within the Oracle application solution set for HCM
• Experience across one or multiple Oracle HCM Modules - preferably in Benefits, Absence, Recruiting and/or Payroll.
• Experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing)
• Ability to learn complex systems and business processes and define requirements for solutions
• Able to coordinate efforts in line with the "bigger picture" to maximize the overall value of project and process initiatives
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Must live near, or relocate to, the Lake Mary, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ area.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.