Deloitte Data Governance MDM/ETL - Senior Solution Specialist - USDC in Miami, Florida
Data Governance MDM/ETL - Senior Solution Specialist - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Work with the team to evaluate business needs and priorities, liaise with key business partners and address team needs related to data systems and data management
Translate business requirements into technical specifications, establish and define details, definitions, and requirements of applications, components, and enhancements
Participate in project planning, identifying milestones, deliverables, and resource requirements, tracks activities and task execution
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance, and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
• Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
• Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise, and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management.
We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
6+ years of data governance execution and/or operationalization experience
• 6+ years of full-time experience with ETL/MDM tools and processes
• 6+ years of experience in Informatica MDM 10.x versions with development skills in ETL with IICS/IDQ
• 6+ years of experience in multiple areas of MDM implementations including master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, data modeling, data standards , data profiling, metadata acquisition, data migration, validation, reject processing and pre-landing processing
• 6+ years of Informatica MDM (Hub and IDD/Entity 360) as well as experience with Power Exchange
• 6+ years of experience in Informatica MDM Provisioning tool, Java User Exists
• 6+ years of experience with Informatica MDM service integration framework (SIF)
• 6+ years of expertise in Informatica MDM hub match and merge rules, batch jobs and batch groups.
• 6+ years of experience interfacing with ESB's and different publish mechanism
• 6+ years of experience in configuring entity base objects, entity types, relationship base objects, relationship types, profiles using hierarchy tool
• 6+ years of experience in knowledge of active VOS workflow concept in Informatica MDM
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• Travel up to 10%
• Must be willing to live and work in one of our center locations:
1.Lake Mary, FL (Orlando area)
2.Mechanicsburg, PA (Harrisburg area)
3.Gilbert, AZ (Phoenix area)
• Informatica MDM/IDD experience
• Experience defining and adopting data standards and regulations (i.e., GDPR, CCA, BCBS, PIPEDA, etc.)
• Experience defining data governance stewardship and data elements certification processes
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (i.e., MS PowerPoint)
• One full cycle of an MDM implementation
• Integration experience with cloud-based platforms
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
Strategy Analytics & Cognitive Team
The US Analytics & Cognitive Offering is the premier data-powered and platform-enabled Cognitive Consultancy. We help clients achieve competitive advantage through data and cognitive powered transformations that promote enterprise intelligence, autonomous processes, and precision stakeholder engagement.
Many of the world's leading businesses count on us to deliver powerful outcomes, not just insights, for their toughest challenges. Fast. Our analytics practice is built around the wide range of needs our clients bring to us. Data scientists, data architects, business and domain specialists who bring a wealth of business-specific knowledge, visualization and design specialists, and of course technology and application engineers.
Basic Qualifications (Remember OFCCP Compliance)
Any basic qualifications, defined as the qualifications a job seeker must demonstrably possess to even be considered as a candidate.
These can include degrees, certifications, experience level and skills proficiency. Examples include:
Minimum of three years of managerial experience
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Math
3 years experience with Salesforce
5 years experience with risk evaluation and control
If a role has a travel component, this should be included under the Required section and should read this way: "Up to 80% travel required."
If a role has immigration requirements, those should be included in the basic qualifications section
Should document any additional skills, experiences, degrees or certifications that are preferred but not required in order to be considered.
They are often referred to as "nice to haves" but not having all of them would not prevent a job seeker from applying.
MBA / MS degree preferred
Prior Big 4 or other professional services experienced preferred
CIPP, CISSP or CISA certifications preferred
Strong ability to work in a team environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.