Deloitte Workforce Analytics Consultant- GPS in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in communication, transformation and technology? A solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment with a strong company culture, without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with our innovative and forward-thinking US Delivery Center (USDC).
At Deloitte's US Delivery Center (USDC) we help clients achieve a higher level of service in operational efficiency and business value. The USDC leverages scale, talent, and a center delivery model to provide high quality, cost-effective service with standardized processes and procedures. Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Our delivery centers are based in Mechanicsburg, PA, Lake Mary, FL and Gilbert, AZ.
Work you'll do
Our Workforce Transformation services help clients reimagine their talent management strategies across leadership, learning, rewards, inclusion, performance management, career mobility, and talent acquisition.
In this role you will:
• Support clients in the development of the organization's strategy and business process
• Assist with the development, collection, analysis, and reporting of data
• Translate data analysis findings and research principles into written documents
• Manipulate and transform data through the use of databases, spreadsheets, and queries
• Collaborate with respective team to advise the client on tools and techniques to improve the development, collection, analysis, and reporting of information
• Routinely interact with clients and develop and deliver presentations
From our US Delivery Centers, we work collaboratively with our consulting counterparts to design, develop, and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our Center is home to a multitude of specialists ranging from systems designers, architects, and integrators, to creative digital experts and Human Capital professionals. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation, and developing knowledge with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
A business strategy focused on activating the workforce is essential to maintaining competitive advantage. By analyzing the changing nature of work against your business outcomes, we can work with you to compose the workforce required for your business to thrive. Our Workforce Transformation services help you reimagine your talent management strategies across leadership, learning, rewards, inclusion, performance management, career mobility, and talent acquisition.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 1 year of professional hands-on statistical analysis experience; use of statistical software such as SPSS, SAS, Stata, MATLAB, R, Python
• 1 year of database/data management experience; SQL, Access, Tableau, Excel/VBA to organize, query and analyze data
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
• Ability to travel up to 10% annually
• Must be willing to live in or within a commutable distance to the Gilbert, AZ, Mechanicsburg, PA, or Lake Mary, FL delivery center(s)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• 1 year of experience in any of the following: data mining, predictive modeling, machine learning, artificial intelligence, or data cleansing
• 1 year of experience in data visualization and dashboard creation using Tableau
• 1 year of Robotics Process Automation experience; Blue Prism, UI Path, Automation Anywhere, or equivalent
• Understanding of Human Capital concepts and Talent areas; recruitment, onboarding, benefits, compensation, etc.
• Active government security clearance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.