Deloitte US - Consulting - Sr. Performance Tester - Sr. Solution Specialist - USDC CBO GPS in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Performance Test Engineer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Supporting and independently completing test orchestration across the SDLC which will require problem solving using analysis, experience, and decision making
• Translate business requirements and processes into technical requirement and configuration settings specific to software application solutions
• Independently own a work stream, reviewing, and testing related activities throughout the full life cycle of the project
• Responsible for recording, logging and tracking defects in the system and coordinate resolution with development team and functional leads
• Ability to work independently with little to no daily supervision
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Application Modernization & Innovation consultants leverage the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help our clients dream, explore, build, and optimize their future. The AMI practice delivers end-to-end technology solutions to enable and improve our clients' core business operations. AM&I is composed of three different areas- Service Delivery & Business Design, Application Modernization & Migration and Quality Engineering.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
• 6+ years of Performance Testing experience with experience creating, and executing performance test scripts using tools such as LoadRunner
• Experience identifying and troubleshooting performance bottlenecks by working closely with developers and system engineers to remediate findings
• Experience reviewing and analyzing performance test results through tools similar to AppDynamics, Splunk, etc.
• Experience with testing plans, documentation, process, and testing execution on multiple development deliverables
• Clearly demonstrate knowledge in using various testing methodologies Agile and Scrum and logging results using solutions such as JIRA and or Confluence
• Must live near or be able to relocate to Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA
• Must be in your designated office location 10%-30% of each work week
• Limited sponsorship is available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.