Deloitte Training Design and Delivery Consultant in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in training, transformation and technology? A solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment with a strong company culture, without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our innovative and forward-thinking US Delivery Center (USDC).
At Deloitte's US Delivery Center (USDC) we help clients achieve a higher level of service in operational efficiency and business value. The USDC leverages scale, talent, and a center delivery model to provide high quality, cost-effective service with standardized processes and procedures. Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Our delivery centers are based in Mechanicsburg, PA, Lake Mary, FL and Gilbert, AZ.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
As a Solution Specialist in the Human Capital Organization Transformation practice, you'll act as an advisor to clients and assist them with the communications and training material design, development and delivery necessary to successfully implement and adopt new technologies or business process changes.
Solution Specialist must have the following:
• Strong value alignment to our core RICCE values (Respect, Inclusion, Community, Commitment and Excellence)
• Support design, development and delivery of training materials and training in support of the overall project timeline and key milestones
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
• Ability to maintain integrity and professionalism
• Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
• Effective listening skills and attention to detail
• Ability to execute ideas and concepts
• Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
• Demonstrated ability to learn, apply and communicate business-related concepts and ideas
• Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity
• Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
• Work effectively under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to Cyber Risk and Human Capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• Completed Bachelor's degree in related field of study (business, management, human resources, instructional design, education, organizational behavior or psychology); or equivalent experience
• Background in Adult Learning Principles, ADDIE modeling, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Authoring Tools (Captivate, Vyond, Articulate, Camtasia, etc.)
• Demonstrated training material design, development and delivery experience
• Strong attention to detail, time management, and follow through
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
• Demonstrated interest in Human Capital work through internships, professional organizations, volunteer work, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
• Travel up to 10% annually (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Must live near, or relocate to, Gilbert, AZ, Mechanicsburg, PA or Lake Mary, FL.
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Project Management support and Work Plan development experience
• Risk and issue management background
• Ability and willingness to acquire U.S. Security Clearance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.