Deloitte Solution Manager in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• As a Solution Manager, you will lead and deliver large and complex client engagements that identify, design, implement and Operate AI and Data Analytics solutions for our clients
• Work with the Team to evaluate business needs and priorities, liaise with key business partners and address team needs related to data systems and management
• Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
• Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management.
We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• 8+ years of professional experience in a consulting or Consumer industry setting with demonstrable depth of knowledge
• 8+ years of relevant data management consulting or industry experience (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, data modeling, data standards, data strategy)
• 8+ years of relevant techno-functional consulting or industry experience with ability to contribute to an end-to-end Architecture and Solution overview using On-Prem and Cloud based tools and services
• 8+ year(s) experience leading and delivering complex technology engagements with resources in multiple locations
• 8+ years of experience in SQL, data transformations, data analysis, and business intelligence reporting, troubleshooting across more than one Database Platform (Oracle, SQL Server, Cassandra, MySQL, Snowflake, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Azure SQL Warehouse, etc.)
• Experience with at least one of the following cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), others
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• Travel up to 10% (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Must be willing to live and work in one of our center locations:
1.Lake Mary, FL (Orlando area)
2.Mechanicsburg, PA (Harrisburg area)
3.Gilbert, AZ (Phoenix area)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must be able to obtain a government public trust or secret clearance
• Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Previous experience mentoring, training, and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools
• Master's degree or higher
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.