Deloitte Senior Oracle EBS Financials Operations Consultant in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Oracle EBS Financials Operations SME - Senior Solution Specialist - GPS
Are you experienced with Oracle Financials and Project Billing/Costing? Passionate about customer service? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment and continually grow and share. As an experienced Oracle EBS Operations SME, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
• SDLC tasks of new RICE-W in implementation and/or operational environments, including requirements gathering, design, testing, debugging, training, and documentation.
• Hands-on experience with system configuration or maintenance of Oracle EBS or Oracle Cloud Financials (iP, PO, AP, AR, GL, FV, FA) and/or Projects modules (Billing and Costing)
• Complex troubleshooting in large-scale operational environments
• Authoring ad-hoc queries/reports using SQL and/or OBIEE/OAS
• Working with Oracle to resolve product issues
• Working directly with users and business representatives, to understand requirements and issues and implement solutions across process design, systems design, system configuration, and data quality.
You will also be responsible for increasing capabilities of the team through mentorship and best practices.
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Oracle Offering has industry-leading experiences across Oracle products and solutions. We bring value to our clients through understanding the intersection of the business and technology, while bringing our clients industry specific preconfigured solutions to accelerate delivery and return on their investments. We're recognized as thought leaders in industry and as a Global Cloud Elite partner. Our clients affirm our position by sharing their stories of success in partnering with Deloitte and the Oracle practice.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
• 6+ years of experience as an Oracle EBS Developer, Functional SME, or Service Desk SME across Tier 2 or Tie 3
• In-depth knowledge of Oracle EBS tables, functionality, and system configuration
• Capability to absorb complex information, analyze and effectively communicate concepts to a wide range of audiences.
• Direct experience executing successful business transformation and/or business operations projects with measurable results
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must be a US Citizen
• Must live near, or relocate to, the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA areas
• Must be in your designated office location 10%-30% of each work week
• Ability to travel up to 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.