Deloitte SalesForce Developer (Remote) in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Customer & Marketing
The Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates our most differentiated, globally recognized customer and marketing businesses. It focuses on owning the commercial agenda through growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire customer lifecycle. From our core strengths in creative design, to strategy, platforms and solutions, as well as our continued growth through acquisitions, we are specifically positioned to bring fully integrated solutions to our clients.
We are all consumers and personal marketers. This reality is what makes the Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio so exciting. What we deliver in the market each and every day directly impacts who we are as customers. We are able to deliver on outcomes for the very products and services that we have the privilege of engaging with ourselves.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
• Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
• Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
• Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Build Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities or Knowledge
• Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization - APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.,
• Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts
• Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
• Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT
• Perform data updates / migration using Data Loader and other similar tools
• Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
• Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
• Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases to achieve 85% test coverage
• Ability to effectively debug and resolve issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system
• Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
• 4-6 years of total IT experience with at least 4+ years of Salesforce project development experience
• Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience (at least 1 or more of the following five Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge)
• Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.,
• Proven integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
• Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages.
• Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
• A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments
• Strong preference for candidates who are Salesforce.com certified in the following areas - Certified Platform Developer I, Certified Platform Developer II.
• Experience with ETL tools like MuleSoft or Informatica Cloud would be a plus
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
• Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
• Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Gilbert, AZ; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA; Miami, FL; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; or be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Additional US Delivery Center Requirements
• Should be sharp, proactive, good communicator and able to manage client expectations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.