Deloitte Lead .Net Developer in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As a Senior .NET Developer Solution Specialist, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Design, develop and modify software systems and custom components using modern dev stack
• Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers
• Analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
• Integrate existing software into new or modified systems
• Develop and execute test procedures for software components
• Analyze user requirements to derive technical software design and performance requirements
• Plan, track, manage deliverables on short term sprints, and long-term software deployments
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Application Modernization & Innovation consultants leverage the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help our clients dream, explore, build, and optimize their future. The AMI practice delivers end-to-end technology solutions to enable and improve our clients' core business operations. AMI is composed of three different areas- Service Delivery & Business Design, Application Modernization & Migration and Quality Engineering.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
• 6+ years of .NET development experience and the ability to work and complete tasks independently
• 6+ years of development experience with MS SQL database environments
• 6+ years of software development in developing web applications and client/server applications
• Experience with Front End technologies such as Angular or React
• Understanding of SDLC development methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile
• Work within small teams on short term sprints, and long-term software deployments
• Hands on experience with .NET, C#.NET, WPF, WCF, MVC or equivalent .NET solution frameworks
• Must live in or be able to relocate to Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA
• Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.